Wednesday, May 06, 2020
Thank you for your patience as we work to restore your library services.
Beginning Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 all branches of the Belmont County District Library will be open from noon to 5pm Monday through Friday.
How are we keeping you safe?
Before you arrive…
· We ask that all visitors wear a face covering in the library and practice social distancing.
· We will be limiting the number of patrons in the library at one time.
· We highly encourage you to call ahead or request materials through our website.
Once you are here…
· · We have marked social distancing guides on the floor and placed a screen at the checkout station for your safety and the safety of staff.
· All library materials that are returned will be quarantined for 4 days, then cleaned and made available to the next patron.
· Public computers have been separated to allow for social distance and will be cleaned between each use.
· All programs and use of meeting spaces are suspended.
· Frequently contacted surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals. Our reduced hours provide more time for a thorough cleaning of the library and materials.
· We do ask that you limit the time you spend in the Library to allow equal access to everyone
We know that these changes are difficult. With your cooperation, we will be able to demonstrate the safe operation of the Library and begin easing these restrictions over time.
I thank you for your support and wish you good health and safety.