Tax Forms & Information
Where can I find tax forms?
- Federal Forms
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Taxpayer Services 800-282-1780
- Request Forms 800-282-1782
- Rita Forms - RITA's website at www.ritaohio.com provides an accurate, secure and FREE eFile service to file and pay municipal income tax. If you want to file a paper form, print from the website or request one by calling 800-860-7482, select option 4.
- Request forms from the IRS
- Martins Ferry Public Library lobby
- The IRS has reduced the amount of printed tax forms and publications available to public libraries nationwide. As a result, we have a limited amount of printed tax materials available in the lobby. Library staff can assist you in locating tax materials. We cannot, however, provide you with tax advice.
Where can I get help preparing my tax forms?
- AARP Volunteers are available February 2 - April 14 at the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Located across from Elder Beerman, next to the Pretzel Co. Appointments recommended but walk-ins are welcome. Appointments made at site.
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Ohio County Public Library, Wheeling, WV January 23 - April 18. Please call 304-232-8985 for appointment.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs - 9:30am - 3:00pm; 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday - 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday - appointment only
Hope United Methodist Church, Wheeling, WV February 3 - March 31. Friday 6:00pm - 8:00pm. No appointment necessary